Keeping your storefront freshly painted may seem like a tedious job, but it’s incredibly important to your business and your employees. If you start to notice paint blistering or peeling on the surface, you should know it’s time for a fresh coat of paint. However, before you grab a tin of paint and a brush, you should hone your knowledge of the benefits of painting your business. To learn more today, keep on reading about helping your business stand out and how colors can affect a person’s mood.
Make Your Storefront Stand Out
If you sell products or services out of your storefront, you know how crucial it is to get a steady flow of customers in your store. Advertisements are a great way to attract a decent audience, but repainting your building is another good option at your disposal. That’s right; keeping your storefront in near-perfect condition can help bring in more customers and shows that you really care about your business.
Save Your Business Money
Did you know that adding a fresh coat of paint to your store’s building can actually save you money? Paint with protective coating can help prevent a buildup of pests, dirt, and debris that can harm the walls of your storefront. However, over time, paint can wear down and can expose your building to these elements. This is why it’s so essential you routinely repaint your building to keep any potential harm away.
Make Your Property More Valuable
Although painting your storefront is a great way to change up its look, it’s an even better way to add more value to your property. This is because buyers are more likely to purchase property that has been recently renovated, even something as small as a fresh coat of paint. Also, it shows to property buyers that you care about the building and it’s in good condition, so you’re more likely to see better offers coming in. However, if you are planning on putting your building on the market soon, stick to neutral colors, since they’ll appeal to buyers more than bolder colors.
Keep Your Staff Happy in Their Workplace
It’s crucial you keep your staff happy in their workplace. You can actually do this by choosing a specific color of paint. Here are a few examples of colors and how they can affect a person’s phycology. You might even find a color that you’d want to choose to repaint your business with!
- Green: Green is a great color to choose because it resembles the great outdoors, natural settings, and gives off a relaxing feeling. Not to mention, most people generally enjoy the color green, making it an excellent choice for any storefront.
- Blue: Blue is an incredibly popular color; it symbolizes loyalty and trust while having a calming effect on most people. If you want your store to be a place where people can comfortably gather, blue is an ideal color choice.
- Yellow: Yellow is a bright and optimistic color. However, you might not see a lot of businesses sporting this color because it tends to look incredibly bright, which can potentially lower the value of the property. If you are going to choose yellow to repaint your storefront, you should stick with a lighter shade that won’t be too harsh on the eyes.
- Red: Red excites people and gives off passion and energy. However, too much red can seem distracting and can overstimulate some people. Consider a few different shades of red to split up the color, or pair it up with a contrasting color to make it easier on the eyes.
- White: White gives off a clean and contemporary style, which can create a comfortable environment. However, white can also make your store seem formal, which might not be the right fit, depending on what you sell or type of service you provide. Additionally, white can appear dull and cause boredom if not paired with another color, which can put off some of your customers.
If you’re thinking about repainting your storefront, it’s never a better time to hire a commercial painting company in Roswell, GA, to give your business a facelift. Whether you’re looking to increase property value or attract the attention of your customers, giving your store a fresh coat of paint doesn’t have to get incredibly expensive. Contact us at Fillo Painting for more information about painting your storefront today!