Are you looking to sell your home? Do you want your home to stand out in the neighborhood? Have you purchased a home and want to add your own touch? With your ingenuity and painting services in Kennesaw, you can improve the curb appeal of your home.
The Front Door
Give that front door a bold look. Paint it yellow or red. Match the color with the style of the home. Hire an artist to paint a design on the door. Replace the doorknob with a more modern look.
Your front door is only the beginning. To create a complete look is going to take a lot of work. Contact professional painters to get the job done quickly and correctly. They’ll know the right type of paint to use for different surfaces. Make a list of what needs to be painted.
If you have shutters, you’ll want them to match the color of your door. You may want the color of your window frames to match the door as well. Your gutters and downspouts will probably need a fresh coat of paint.
The porch is the gateway to your home, so you want it to be appealing to the eye. How can you improve the look of your porch?
- Steps: You may want to paint the steps a different color than the porch floor, or you may want brick steps to match your brick home. If you want to be creative, paint your steps to give the illusion of carpet.
- Porch floor: The porch floor may need a fresh coat of paint. You may want to make the porch floor match the pavers or crushed stone in your driveway, or you may want to stencil the porch floor.
- Porch roof: Your porch roof may have been skipped when the floor of the porch was painted. It may need a fresh coat or a new color.
- Porch railings: You may want to add or paint the porch railings.
- Porch furniture: Paint a swing on the porch a bright color. Buy new chairs or paint the old ones a fresh new color.
- Flowers: Add pots of flowers or hang some pots from the ceiling.
- Porchlight: Paint the porchlight cage or buy a new fixture.
Garage doors can often be seen from the curb. Your garage door may need a fresh coat of paint. You may want the garage paint to match the paint on the front door.
A rusty mailbox in front of your house can make a bad impression. Get a good metallic paint to apply to your mailbox.
Improving your curb appeal will make you feel better about what your house says to passers-by. It will give you a special sense of pride when you drive up to your home. If you decide to sell, you’ll likely to get more money for your house.