You would love to do a complete home renovation but have to settle for an interior paint job. How do you proceed? There are many ways to start, but here are some suggestions which will make your job easier and more efficient.
– Consider painting services in Canton, GA,to keep you off the ladder. Professionals have the experience to finish a top-rated job for you Their hands are steady and will give your rooms a polished look.
– Pick your colors. The first thing that will freshen your look is to change the colors. If you have leaned toward pastel colors in the past, consider earth tones or jewel tones. If you have painted each room a different color, try one major color and an accent in each room that is compatible.
– Pick your paint. Paints vary in quality and texture. Typically, semi-gloss goes on walls, especially if you need to clean little handprints off occasionally. Get help from professionals at the paint store to pick the highest quality paint you can afford. It goes on easier, covers better, and lasts longer.
– Change it up. A freshening of wall color is a start. From there consider low-cost decorating options. Throw pillows, new family photos, and a new furniture arrangement are all ways you can introduce a new look without spending a great deal.
– Do something classy. Add a big framed mirror. Spend a bit more for a new sofa or living room lights. Take down heavy drapes and add frothy white curtains that drape on the floor. Consider a wall finished in a new wallpaper pattern. These items add immediate class when paired with new paint colors you love.
– Do something fun. A child’s room is the perfect space to add a whimsical element. Consider freehand painting on one wall, or stenciling or sponge painting with the child. Not only are these touches fun, but they help the child feel a sense of ownership in the job as well.
There are many ways to freshen your home using interior painting. Of course, walls are not the only surfaces that you can cover with paint. Consider painting dressers, mirror frames, picture frames, tables, and chairs. Not only is your home going to be freshened, but will be decorated in a unique style that is yours. For all your questions and guidance, contact interior painting contractors in Canton, Georgia. These people have the experience and training to know if your plan will give you the results you are looking for.